Difference between revisions of "Tech Level"
Latest revision as of 22:37, 29 August 2018
The Tech Tree in Polycraft World allows Polycrafters to tech up toward advanced materials. Different grades of rubbers, plastics and resins can all be manufactured through the course of the game. Polycrafters can start with tapping trees to create Natural Rubber or PolyIsoPrene and progress to build advanced civilizations with modern materials.
Craft (Level 1 - You will be a Level 1 Polycrafter when you make a crafting table )
- [video] - craft a machining mill and mill your first metal mold
- [video] - craft an injection molder
- video - craft an extruder
- video - mold your first processed polymer items: running shoes, grips, etc.
- video - prepare for an undersea adventure by molding scuba fins, a scuba mask and a flashlight
- video - mill your first metal die
- video - craft a condenser
- video - extrude your first polymer items: fibers, hoses, etc.
- [video] - craft a distillation column
Distill (Level 4 - You will be a Level 4 Polycrafter when you build a distillation column)
- video - distill your first bucket of crude oil
- video - craft an industrial oven
- video - craft your first fueled inventories: fueled lamps and spotlights
- video - how to make PolyPropylene (PP) and Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- video - auto upcycling in plastic chests: keeping your chemicals straight
- video - craft a steam cracker
- video - cracking alkanes into alkenes: a guide to better plastics faster
- video - manufacturing medium grade rubbers
- video - craft a merox treatment unit
Treat (Level 6 - You will be a Level 6 Polycrafter when you build a merox treatment unit )
- video - sweeten fuels to extend life and to power jet packs and flamethrowers
- video - craft a chemical processor
Process (Level 7 - You will be a Level 7 Polycrafter when you build a chemical processor )
- video - process plastics to improve their properties: faster shoes, better gripped tools, bouncier blocks, etc.
- video - craft an oil derrick
- video - build a flow regulator and a pump to build automated factories
Frack (Level 8 - You will be a Level 8 Polycrafter when you build an oil derrick )
- video - petrochemical refining at scale
- video - getting to ABS and Plastic Bricks
- video - rapid construction with Plastic Bricks