A Tool Shaft (Carbon Fiber Composite) is one of the two replacements for sticks for upgrading to elite Polycraft World Tools. The process to get composite tools is as follows:
- Process Propylene (Cannister, Cartridge or Flask) and Ammonia (Cannister, Cartridge or Flask) in equal parts to get Acrylonitrile (Drum, Breaker or Vial)
- Smelt Acrylonitrile (Drum, Breaker or Vial) in PolyAcrylonitrile Pellets (Powder Keg, Sack, or Bag)
- Down-cycle into Bags of PolyAcrylonitrile Pellets for Extrusion
- Extrude 16 Bags of PolyAcrylonitrile Pellets into Fibers (PAN) using the Metal Die (Fibers)
- Pyrolyze the Fibers (PAN) into Fibers (Carbon Fiber) using an Industrial Oven or a Furnace
- Craft 5 Fibers (Carbon Fiber) into Carbon Fiber Weave by placing them in an 'X' pattern
- Process the Carbon Fiber Weave into Epoxy-Carbon Fiber Resin or (coming soon: Phenolic-Carbon Fiber Resin)
- Mill a tool shaft mold from a mold-making metal
- Injection Mold a Tool Shaft (Carbon Fiber Composite) from 8 of the Vial (Epoxy-Carbon Fiber Resin)
- Craft the Tool Shaft (Carbon Fiber Composite) into Polycraft World Tools using the usual tool recipes with Polycraft Alloys (Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Bronze, Nichrome, or Antimony-Lead), Iron or Diamond.
See also Tool Shaft (PEEK) for building engineered tools.
Recipe (Injection Molder)
||Vial (Epoxy-Carbon Fiber Resin)
|Crafting Duration (sec)
|Max Stack Size
||Vial (Phenolic-Carbon Fiber Resin)
Crafting Table Recipes
Note: These are representative tools that can be crafted. For the full list, see Polycraft World Tools.