Full Setup Instructions
If the one-click installer does not work. Try all of the steps manually:
1. Download and install Minecraft
2. Run the Minecraft Launcher and create a new profile
3. Choose Release Version 1.7.10 (This sets up specific folders which allows Forge to install properly)
4. Download Minecraft forge via our forge mirror. This mod is currently written for compatibility with Forge 1.7.10-10.13.2.1291, the Recommended 1.7.10 Forge Install. The same unmodified forge installers can also be found at their official site.
5. Run the Forge Installer and choose Client (this process should be fast).
6. Download the latest Polycraft .jar file (e.g. Polycraft-1.3.5.jar)
7. Place the .jar file in your "%AppData%/.minecraft/mods" folder for Windows users or in the "~Library/Application Support/Minecraft/mods" folder for Mac users (create the folder if it doesn't exist).
8. Launch Minecraft again.
9. Edit the Profile you created and selected the Appropriate Forge Release Version (e.g. "release 1.7.10-Forge10.13.2.1291").
10. Launch the Game and Enjoy Polycraft World
11. Login to the Polycraft World Portal to see a list of servers to which you have access. 12. Optional, but highly recommended: Place the resourcepack in in your "%AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks" folder for Windows users or in the "~Library/Application Support/Minecraft/resourcepacks" folder for Mac users. One you start the game, hit Esc, then click Options, the click Resource Packs, the click on the resource pack you have selected to move it from the left side of the screen to the right side of the screen. Now you can enjoy a more richly texture Polycraft World Experience. Do not unzip the folder. Place the entire .ZIP file into the resourcepack folder as it is...