Polycraft World Levels
In Polycraft World, players are given a leveling system to track their progress within Polycraft World. The higher the level of the player, the more the player has access to the Polycraft World's unique items and features. This leveling system do not provide hard locks on the system, but rather acts as stepping stones for each step, with each level providing resources or machines that will help build up to the next level's machines and items. A player's Polycraft World's level can be located by logging into the Polycraft World website, as shown in figure 1.
Level 1 - Craft (Level 1 - You will be a Level 1 Polycrafter when you make a crafting table )
- [Craft] a machining mill and mill your first metal mold
- [Craft] an injection molder and try molding your first running shoes, grips, etc.
- Craft an extruder and try extruding your first fibers, hoses, etc.
Level 4 Distill (Level 4 - You will be a Level 4 Polycrafter when you build a distillation column)
- Craft an industrial oven
- Craft your first fueled inventories: fueled lamps and spotlights
- Make PolyPropylene (PP) and Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Craft a plastic chests to keep your chemicals straight
- Craft a steam cracker
- Cracking alkanes into alkenes: a guide to better plastics faster
- Manufacturing medium grade rubbers
Level 5 Crack (Level 5 - You will be a Level 5 Polycrafter when you build a steam cracker )
Level 6 Treat (Level 6 - You will be a Level 6 Polycrafter when you build a merox treatment unit )
- Craft a chemical processor
- Process plastics to improve their properties: faster shoes, better gripped tools, bouncier blocks, etc.
Level 7 Process, Condense (Level 7 - You will be a Level 7 Polycrafter when you build a chemical processor )
Level 8 Frack (Level 8 - You will be a Level 8 Polycrafter when you build an oil derrick )
- video - petrochemical refining at scale
- Craft ABS and Plastic Bricks
- video - rapid construction with Plastic Bricks
Guides to Check Out Before Starting
For players new to Minecraft, read the First Two Days guide.
To learn about common commands, mod quirks, and other tidbits for Polycraft World, read the Starting Off Polycraft World
The following are short guides to assist the player in going up the leveling system
You will need some wood in order to continue, which requires punching a tree. Hold left click on the logs of a tree until it breaks. Walk over to the wood to pick up the wood.
In order to get planks, you can put logs in your inventory’s 2 by 2 crafting grid creating 4 planks per log.
Putting planks in a 2 by 2 formation, creates a crafting table. You can place this in the world by right clicking. Right clicking on it will open up at 3 by 3 crafting grid, allowing you to create more advanced items.
Once you craft a crafting table, you will become a Level 1 Polycrafter.
To craft a furnace, you will need cobblestone, which can be harvested by mining rocks with pick axes. Create a wooden pickaxe by first crafting a stick. Crafting a stick can be done by putting two planks vertically in a crafting menu. This can be done via crafting table or through your smaller 2 by 2 crafting grid.
Once you have created sticks, go to the crafting table and place three planks along the top row as well as two sticks down what is open in the middle column. You should see a wooden pickaxe in the output.
Equip the pickaxe and begin to harvest cobblestone. Once you gather eight cobblestone, go to the crafting table and fill out the edges of the crafting grid, leaving the center open.
Furnaces can be used to smelt ores and cook food. The bottom square of a furnace will house the fuel while the upper box is the item that is cooked or smelted.