3D Printing Challenge Set-Up
Jump to navigation Jump to search
We've made getting started on the BEST Robotics Polycraft COVID Challenge as straightforward as possible. Walk through the following steps and you'll be curing patients in no time!
- Sign-up at Robotics.
- Go to Polycraft World.
- Click participate in BEST Robotics COVID Challenge.
- Download and Install the proper launcher for your system.
- Open the launcher, and sign in with your Mojang account.
- Click "PCW Update", then "Play Polycraft World"
- Connect your BEST Robotics account with your Minecraft account through the in-game pop-up screens.
- In game, type "/teamspace" to teleport to your team's private property where you can start the challenge!
- Direct download of .jar file instructions
- The launcher won't sign me in. What's the problem with my Java?
- You need to confirm you have the correct java version.
- Why isn't my Mojang sign-in working?
- You need to make sure you have Minecraft:Java Edition to play on Polycraft World.
- I'm not part of BEST Robotics. Can I still participate in this Challenge?
- No, this challenge is exclusively for individuals taking part in BEST Robotics 2020. You can still play Polycraft World using instructions here.