Difference between revisions of "3D Printing Challenge Set-Up"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:51, 10 September 2021
We've made getting started on the BEST Robotics Polycraft COVID Challenge as straightforward as possible. Walk through the following steps and you'll be curing patients in no time!
- Sign-up at | Best Robotics.
- Go to | Polycraft World.
- Click "Participate in 2020 BEST Robotics COVID Challenge".
- Download and Install the proper launcher for your system.
- Open the launcher, and sign in with your Mojang account.
- Click "PCW Update", then "Play Polycraft World"
- Connect your Student BEST Robotics account with your Minecraft account through the in-game pop-up screens.
- In game, type "/teamspace" to teleport to your team's private property where you can start the challenge!
- Direct download of .jar file instructions coming soon...
- The launcher won't sign me in. What's the problem with my Java?
- You need to confirm you have java version 1.8.XX.
- Why isn't my Mojang sign-in working?
- You need to make sure you have Minecraft:Java Edition to play on Polycraft World.
- I'm not part of BEST Robotics. Can I still participate in this Challenge?
- No, this challenge is exclusively for individuals taking part in BEST Robotics 2020. You can still play Polycraft World as a free mod on top of your existing Minecraft license using instructions here.
- What about Parent/Teacher/Mentor BEST Robotic accounts?
- Students must link their own student account to be able to play. Parent/Teacher/Mentor BEST Robotics accounts are not eligible to participate in this challenge and will not be able to enter the team’s private property