Polycraft World Levels
In Polycraft World, players are given a leveling system to track their progress within Polycraft World. The higher the level of the player, the more the player has access to the Polycraft World's unique items and features. This leveling system do not provide hard locks on the system, but rather acts as stepping stones for each step, with each level providing resources or machines that will help build up to the next level's machines and items. A player's Polycraft World's level can be located by logging into the Polycraft World website, as shown in figure 1.
Level 1 - Craft (Level 1 - You will be a Level 1 Polycrafter when you make a crafting table )
- [Craft] a machining mill and mill your first metal mold
- [Craft] an injection molder and try molding your first running shoes, grips, etc.
- Craft an extruder and try extruding your first fibers, hoses, etc.
1.4 Distill (Level 4 - You will be a Level 4 Polycrafter when you build a distillation column)
- Craft an industrial oven
- video - craft your first fueled inventories: fueled lamps and spotlights
- video - how to make PolyPropylene (PP) and Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- video - auto upcycling in plastic chests: keeping your chemicals straight
- video - craft a steam cracker
- video - cracking alkanes into alkenes: a guide to better plastics faster
- video - manufacturing medium grade rubbers
1.5 Crack (Level 5 - You will be a Level 5 Polycrafter when you build a steam cracker )
- video - craft a merox treatment unit
- video - sweeten fuels to extend life and to power jet packs and flamethrowers
1.6 Treat (Level 6 - You will be a Level 6 Polycrafter when you build a merox treatment unit )
- video - craft a chemical processor
- video - process plastics to improve their properties: faster shoes, better gripped tools, bouncier blocks, etc.
1.7 Process, Condense (Level 7 - You will be a Level 7 Polycrafter when you build a chemical processor )
1.8 Frack (Level 8 - You will be a Level 8 Polycrafter when you build an oil derrick )
- video - petrochemical refining at scale
- video - getting to ABS and Plastic Bricks
- video - rapid construction with Plastic Bricks